We offer a variety of encapsulants for printed electronics. We are committed to partnering with customers to create customized solutions.
|Product||Description|| Viscosity (cps)
|EC-9519||Apply over SMD for protecton, durability
UV curable surface mount device encapsulant on printed electronics
|4,000||Transparent||0.75 J/cm2||-40 to 120°C|
Engineered Materials Systems, Inc., a Nagase group company, is a global formulator and manufacturer of adhesives, conductives and encapsulants.
- EPOLEAD PB3600
- Photoresists for Lift-off
- UV Cure Assembly Adhesives and Encapsulants
- Dielectric Inks
- Electric Conductive Ink for Printed Electronics
- Thermally Conductive / Electrically Insulating Adhesives
- Low Cost Electrically Conductive Adhesives (Reduced Silver Content)
- Conductive Adhesives
- High Thermal Conductivity, Electrically Conductive Die Attach Adhesives