Where innovation meets expertise and passion for science
Visit our blog "Eats Meets West" for views on global innovations in food and beverage.
Developing sustainable technology for a better world
Sustainable Technologies that Enable the Future
Nagase America LLC is a global leader in innovative products and solutions through our expertise in chemicals, plastics, electronics, automotive and life sciences.
Founded in 1832, the Nagase group has grown to include over 100 companies in 20 countries and 6,000 employees worldwide. We believe in the power of bringing together good science with great people to create customized solutions for the world’s changing economic, environmental, and social needs.
Interested in innovative Japanese paint and coating technologies? Download our "Paint & Coatings Materials Catalog" to discover our portfolio.
Our solar material series is customizable for higher energy conversion efficiency, lower cost, and increased durability.
A unique ingredient found in nature with benefits for freshness, texture and flavor/aroma.
- Event Join Nagase at The Battery Show 2021: September 14 – 16, 2021
- News Release Infinite and Interfacial Head to Rapid + TCT Conference to Take Part in the Future of Additive Manufacturing
- News Release Infinite Reaffirms its Status as a Premium Brand with New Website, Featuring a Sleek Look and Seamless User Experience
- News Release Prinova Sets New Standard in the Ingredients Industry with Launch of Unique Customer-Centric Online Experience
- News Release Prinova Launches New E-Commerce Website That Aims to Enhance the Way Ingredients are Purchased in the U.S.
- News Release New Microporous 3D Printing Material Offers A New Kind of Design Freedom
- News Release Interfacial Launches Highly Filled, Proprietary Polymer Masterbatches in Partnership with Nagase Specialty Materials
- News Release NAGASE Specialty Materials Announces Partnership Agreement for Revolutionary Methylene Malonate Product Line
- News Release Materials Innovator Announces New Name, Stronger Relationship with Global NAGASE Group
- News Release Breakthrough Water-Soluble Support Material Enables Long-Awaited 3D Printing Capabilities