Where innovation meets expertise and passion for science
Visit our blog "Eats Meets West" for views on global innovations in food and beverage.
Developing sustainable technology for a better world
Sustainable Technologies that Enable the Future
Nagase America LLC is a global leader in innovative products and solutions through our expertise in chemicals, plastics, electronics, automotive and life sciences.
Founded in 1832, the Nagase group has grown to include over 100 companies in 20 countries and 6,000 employees worldwide. We believe in the power of bringing together good science with great people to create customized solutions for the world’s changing economic, environmental, and social needs.
Interested in innovative Japanese paint and coating technologies? Download our "Paint & Coatings Materials Catalog" to discover our portfolio.
Our solar material series is customizable for higher energy conversion efficiency, lower cost, and increased durability.
A unique ingredient found in nature with benefits for freshness, texture and flavor/aroma.
- News Release M. Holland Company’s 3D Printing Group Acquired by Interfacial Consultants LLC, a NAGASE Group Company to Unite with Interfacial’s Empowr3D Division
- News Release Nagase Holdings America Moderating Panel at PAMA Workshop 2023
- News Release Nagase Holdings America Launches New Innovation Office for Growth Opportunities
- News Release Interfacial Consultants Head to RAPID + TCT 2023 Conference with Solutions New and Well-Established
- News Release NAGASE Launches New Global Website Experience Based on Sustainability and Digital Transformation
- News Release Avalanche Andretti Formula E Announces Partnership with NAGASE Group
- News Release NAGASE Announces Bradley Hilborn as CEO of Americas Division
- News Release Prinova® Named 2022 Best and Brightest Winner in Chicago
- News Release NAGASE Pledges Net-Zero Carbon Emissions for Company by 2050
- News Release Prinova Europe Secures AA-grade BRC Certification for Its Distribution Business