Where innovation meets expertise and passion for science
Visit our blog "Eats Meets West" for views on global innovations in food and beverage.
Developing sustainable technology for a better world
Sustainable Technologies that Enable the Future
Nagase America LLC is a global leader in innovative products and solutions through our expertise in chemicals, plastics, electronics, automotive and life sciences.
Founded in 1832, the Nagase group has grown to include over 100 companies in 20 countries and 6,000 employees worldwide. We believe in the power of bringing together good science with great people to create customized solutions for the world’s changing economic, environmental, and social needs.
Interested in innovative Japanese paint and coating technologies? Download our "Paint & Coatings Materials Catalog" to discover our portfolio.
Our solar material series is customizable for higher energy conversion efficiency, lower cost, and increased durability.
A unique ingredient found in nature with benefits for freshness, texture and flavor/aroma.
- News Release Interfacial Launches Highly Filled, Proprietary Polymer Masterbatches in Partnership with Nagase Specialty Materials
- News Release NAGASE Specialty Materials Announces Partnership Agreement for Revolutionary Methylene Malonate Product Line
- News Release Materials Innovator Announces New Name, Stronger Relationship with Global NAGASE Group
- News Release Breakthrough Water-Soluble Support Material Enables Long-Awaited 3D Printing Capabilities
- News Release Nagase Specialty Materials Inaugurated on Day One Commitment to its North American Headquarters in Illinois
- Event Join Nagase at #DisplayWeek2020: August 03 – 07, 2020
- News Release Nanosys signs Worldwide Distribution Agreement with NAGASE
- News Release Nagase Specialty Materials NA LLC Created by Unifying Fitz Chem LLC and the NY Division of Nagase America
- Event NAGASE at RadTech 2020: March 08 – 11, 2020
- News Release Nagase Holdings America to Acquire Interfacial Consultants, LLC, Expanding Development Capabilities in High-Performance Thermoplastics