Where innovation meets expertise and passion for science
Visit our blog "Eats Meets West" for views on global innovations in food and beverage.
Developing sustainable technology for a better world
Sustainable Technologies that Enable the Future
Nagase America Corporation is a global leader in innovative products and solutions through our expertise in chemicals, plastics, electronics, automotive and life sciences.
Founded in 1832, the Nagase group has grown to include over 100 companies in 20 countries and 6,000 employees worldwide. We believe in the power of bringing together good science with great people to create customized solutions for the world’s changing economic, environmental, and social needs.
Interested in innovative Japanese paint and coating technologies? Download our "Paint & Coatings Materials Catalog" to discover our portfolio.
Our solar material series is customizable for higher energy conversion efficiency, lower cost, and increased durability.
A unique ingredient found in nature with benefits for freshness, texture and flavor/aroma.
- News Release Nagase Group to Acquire Prinova Group, LLC Creating a Uniquely Competitive Offering of Food ingredients
- Event See AquaSys at IDTechEx – Boston, MA: May 08 – 09, 2019
- News Release Nagase Announces Partnership Agreement with TriLumina, VCSEL Company for LiDAR
- Event Nagase to Present at Flavorcon 2018: November 13 – 15, 2018
- News Release Nagase America Announces New Joint Venture With Interfacial Consultants
- Event Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo: September 11 – 13, 2018
- News Release NAGASE expands U.S. specialty chemicals reach with acquisition of Fitz Chem Corporation