We offer a variety of dielectric inks for printed electronics. We are committed to partnering with customers to create customized solutions.
|DI-7502||For top coating silver to protect against electrical shorts, silver migration, and to allow multi-layer circuitry.
UV curable dielectric ink with excellent flexibility and adhesion properties.
|DI-7542||For membrane switches, copper flex circuits and medical electrodes.
UV curable insulating ink providing excellent flexibility
Engineered Materials Systems, Inc., a Nagase group company, is a global formulator and manufacturer of adhesives, conductives and encapsulants.
- UV Cure Assembly Adhesives and Encapsulants
- Electric Conductive Ink for Printed Electronics
- Thermally Conductive / Electrically Insulating Adhesives
- Low Cost Electrically Conductive Adhesives (Reduced Silver Content)
- Conductive Adhesives
- High Thermal Conductivity, Electrically Conductive Die Attach Adhesives
- Electrically Conductive Die Attach Adhesives
- Dry Film Negative Photoresists for Laminating