We offer a variety of electrically conductive die attach adhesives for circuit assembly applications. We are committed to partnering with customers to create customized solutions.
Electrically Conductive Die Attach Adhesives
|Product||Description||Resistivity (ohm•cm)|| Tg (˚C)
|CA-105||High Tg, low cost die attach for small die and LED's||3 x 10-4||135||11,000||Dispense|
|DA-5845-GB||Chip on board, meets NASA outgassing requirements||2 x 10-4||65||25,000||Dispense|
|DA-5100||General purpose chip on board die attach adhesive||5 x 10-4||115||17,000||Dispense|
|DB-1568||Low temperature cure (90% cured 30 minutes at 80°C), snap cure at 150°C plus||5 x 10-4||40||25,000||Stencil print|
|CA-180||Low temperature cure (cured 15 minutes at 80°C), snap cure at 150°C plus (2 seconds @ 200°C)||6 x 10-5||50||12,000||Dispense|
Engineered Materials Systems, Inc., a Nagase group company, is a global formulator and manufacturer of adhesives, conductives and encapsulants.
- UV Cure Assembly Adhesives and Encapsulants
- Electrical Conductive Paste
- Dielectric Inks
- Electric Conductive Ink for Printed Electronics
- Thermally Conductive / Electrically Insulating Adhesives
- Flex Circuit and Printer Head Assembly Adhesives
- Chip-on-Board Encapsulants