Cycloaliphatic epoxy resins form the basic material/coating properties for cationic UV curing. They have a variety of applications, including 3D printing, coatings, adhesives, and electronics, among others.
Cycloaliphatic epoxy resins may be cured by anhydride-based methods as well as UV/EB- and thermally-curable methods (cationically or anionically). Nagase offers a variety of grades, which give formulators options for formulation development.
- No chloride contamination
- High Tg
- Post-cure transparency
- Di-functional grades
- Unique grades, such as caprolactone-modified tetra-functional cycloaliphatic epoxies and polymeric polyepoxides
- Dual-functional grades include cycloaliphatic epoxies with glycidyl ether functionality as well as radically-polymerizable groups such as vinyl (VCMX) and methacrylate moieties
- Stereolithography (3D Printing)
- Potting compounds chip manufacturing
- Stabilizer for plastics
- Matrix for FRP composites