DENACOL™ EX-252 is a hydrogenated bisphenol A epoxy resin
DENACOL™ EX-252 is a high-performance grade in the DENACOL™ series of aliphatic epoxies that exhibits excellent resistance to moisture and UV degradation. therefore it is preferred compared to conventional bisphenol-A (BPA) resins. This hydrogenated bisphenol A is a unique epoxy resin used in cationic and UV cure applications as a modifier to reduce yellowing and as an adhesion promoter.
Click here to view photointiators and oxetane monomers.
- Exterial coatings and adhesives
- 3D printing, stereolithography and other UV-curable cationic systems
- BPA-free systems
- Gel coats, composite applications
- Raw material for higher molecular-weight epoxy resins
Benefits of Ex-252:
- Low viscosity
- Di-functional glycidyl ether
- Resistance to moisture and UV
- Stable color and gloss
- Brochure: DENACOL Series Detailed Characteristics and Applications
- Technical Data Sheet: NCX Denacol EX-252 TDS