Polyphthalamide (PPA) is a thermoplastic in the PA family. It has high heat resistance, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile strength and dimensional stability. Unlike typical polyamide, PPA has good creep resistance and moisture resistance. Some examples of applications are fuel lines, LED headlights, metal replacement, catheter tubes, wire casings, gas pipes, toothbrush and hairbrush bristles, sporting goods, electrical insulation, switches, pump wear rings, automotive motor bobbin parts, fuel line connectors, fuel modules, coolant pumps, bushings and bearing pads.
We offer various grades of PPA. Please contact us for more information.
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Modified Polyphenylene Ether (M-PPE)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile (ASA)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)