Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), an aromatic polyester resin, is known for having an incredibly high heat deflection temperature. Even at extreme temperatures, this material maintains high strength. Radiation and weather exposure have little effect on its mechanical properties. It has a good dialectic strength, arc resistance and dimensional stability. Finally, it is highly flame retardant. LCP can be found in electrical components and automotive/aerospace applications which require high heat deflection.
Nagase offers various grades of LCP. Please contact us to find out more.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Modified Polyphenylene Ether (M-PPE)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile (ASA)