Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) is a kind of thermoplastic elastomer made using polyurethane. Generally, TPU is elastic, transparent, abrasion resistant and resistant to petroleum based substances. Some uses are caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, footwear, rafts and automotive instrument panels.
Nagase offers various grades of TPU. Please contact us for more information.
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile (ASA)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene (AES)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)