Commonly referred to as polyester, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is a thermoplastic resin in the polyester family. It has good chemical resistance, high impact resistance and is very lightweight. When filled with glass or other fillers, it gains significant durability and strength. PET is commonly used to create plastic beverage bottles and is also very widely used in textiles. Other applications can be gears, cams, rollers, electrical and electronic applications and pump housings.
Nagase offers various grades of PET. Please contact us to find out more.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Modified Polyphenylene Ether (M-PPE)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile (ASA)