Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a commodity resin made by polymerization of vinyl chloride monomers. It very versatile plastic with a high strength to weight ratio, great flame resistance, excellent chemical resistance, low moisture absorption, and high flexural, tensile and mechanical strengths. The cost is competitive with other resins, which makes it a popular candidate for many applications. PVC can be made in various colors as well as transparent. Many people are familiar with PVC for its use in pipes and plumbing. It is also used in flexible tubing, electrical insulation, protective gloves and clothing, fabrics, toys, electrical tape, irrigation, agriculture, hardware (nuts, bolts, etc.), siding, credit cards, pumps, valves, and various automotive applications such as fascia, trim and IPs.
Nagase offers various grades of PVC. Please contact us to find out more.
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile (ASA)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene (AES)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)