Denacol EX-622 is a multifunctional aliphatic epoxy resin based on sorbitol. It can be used as a crosslinker in traditional epoxy systems to impart high reactivity and increased crosslinking density.
It can also react with the carboxyl groups on carboxyl-functional acrylic resins. This is particularly useful to formulate non-isocyanate (non ISO or NISO) systems such as low VOC, ambient cure coatings based on high solids carboxyl functional acrylic resins. Coatings based on aliphatic Denacol EX-622 are more flexible and reach their final properties faster.
|Product name: Chemical name||Epoxy content (WPE)||Viscosity (mPa･s)||Total chlorine (%)||Color Valency||Packaging Unit||Characteristics/Applications|
|EX-622: Sorbitol Polyglycidyl Ether||191||11,800||19.4||2(G)||20Kg 200Kg||Characteristics: Tetrafunctional or higher
Applications: Fiber, paper, sticking/ adhesion, paint
- Self-Healing Oligomers (UV-curable urethane acrylate oligomers)
- Nano-Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
- DENACOL™ FCA-640 (Hexahydrophthalic Acid Diglycidyl Ester)
- Grafted Polyolefins (Chlorine Free)
- Black Diamond
- Colored Microparticles (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- DENALEX™ Epoxidized Polybutadienes
- DENAZYME PMC