Oxazoline grafted polymer is a low-temperature curable cross-linker through high reactivity with –COOH structures. The product has a long pot-life and no reactive by-products. It demonstrates low toxicity and has good compatibility with engineering plastics that have –COOH type acids.
- Good reactivity with non-alcohol hydroxyl groups.
- Good non-toxic adhesion promotion characteristics.
- Great adhesion promoting synergist when used with CPOs.
- Waterborne and emulsion grades: Non-toxic crosslinkers and adhesion promoters
- Solid/Pellet form for thermoplastics: Disperses additives, promotes adhesion, acid-trapping, and improves melt viscosities.
- Coatings (metal, film, paper, plastics, leather, etc.)
- Adhesives, PSAs
- Pigment printing
- Binders for nonwoven cloth
- Fiber surface conditioner
Low toxicity compared to other material.