The NSP series are highly transparent pigment preparations, providing visibility of the underlying properties of substrates, such as metallized surfaces. They are stable dispersions in a range of colors, solvents, and carrier resins. The NSP Series has a variety of applications, including for optical colorant dispersions for liquid crystal displays (LCD) and and metallic effect coatings.
- Color dispersions based on cellulose acetate butyrate (CAB) resin
- Color dispersions based on polyvinyl butyral (PVB) resin (water soluble)
- Color dispersion based on vinyl acetic chloride resin
- Color dispersion based on acrylic resin (water-soluble)
- Each series has 11 – 19 colors
- Higher transparency than dyes
- Higher heat stability versus dyes
- Greater weatherability than dyes
- Color coatings for consumer goods
- Coatings for transportation
- Can coatings
- Repair coatings
- Plastics coatings on / with special effect pigment
- Architectural coatings on / with special effect pigment
Listed on TSCA inventory.