We offer a variety of adhesives that feature high thermal conductivity and high electrical insulating properties. We are committed to partnering with customers to create customized solutions.
Thermally Conductive / Electrically Insulating Materials
|Product||Description||Viscosity (cps)||Tg - DMA ( ˚C)||Cure||Thermal Conductivity W/m˚K|
|TM-6162||Electrically insulating, low outgassing die attach with good viscosity stability||25,000||75||10 min @ 150˚C||2.2|
|TM-6183||Non-silicone thermal interface material, cationic cure||31,000||-14||3 min @ 150˚C||2.76|
|TM-6184||Non-silicone thermal interface material||30,000||-22||30 min @ 150˚C||2.6|
|TM-6700||High thermal conductivity silicone thermal grease||106,000||N/A||N/A||4.5|
Engineered Materials Systems, Inc., a Nagase group company, is a global formulator and manufacturer of adhesives, conductives and encapsulants.
- Electrical Conductive Paste
- Dielectric Inks
- Electric Conductive Ink for Printed Electronics
- UV Cure Assembly Adhesives and Encapsulants
- Flex Circuit and Printer Head Assembly Adhesives
- Chip-on-Board Encapsulants
- Low Cost Electrically Conductive Adhesives (Reduced Silver Content)
- Conductive Adhesives for Circuit Assembly