PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) powder is used for its anti-scratch property for coatings and inks. Sintered PTFE powder provides improved durability and improved scratch resistance. Smaller particle sizes can be used to provide gloss.
- Excellent scratch resistance for long time by sintered PTFE
- Keep Low viscosity by sintered PTFE
- Easy to disperse into UV coatings
- Choice of glossy or matte
- (UV curable) coatings that require anti-scratch effect. Used for mobile phones, digital cameras, PC and other electrical household appliances.
- (UV curable) inks that require anti-scratch effect, lithography (off-set) inks and screen-printing inks.
- Can and coil coatings
|Max Particle Size
|7.78 or less||11.00 or less||15.56 or less|
|Dp50 (μm)||3.00±1.00||3.00±1.00||5.00 or less|
|Apparent density (g/ml)||0.50±0.10||0.55±0.10||0.55±0.10|
|Volatile (wt%)||0.20 or less||0.30 or less||0.10 or less|
|Whiteness||97.00 or more||95.00 or more||97.00 or more|
- Denacol EX-622 (Aliphatic Sorbitol Glycidyl Ether Epoxy)
- Self-Healing Oligomers (UV-curable urethane acrylate oligomers)
- Nano-Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
- DENACOL™ FCA-640 (Hexahydrophthalic Acid Diglycidyl Ester)
- Grafted Polyolefins (Chlorine Free)
- Black Diamond
- Colored Microparticles (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- DENALEX™ Epoxidized Polybutadienes