Modified Polyphenylene Ether (M-PPE) is a hybrid resin composed of polyphenylene ether and polystyrene. It is tough, has moderate mechanical properties and good temperature resistance. It has low creep and good dimensional stability. Also, its electrical properties are good and it can be flame retardant. Typical uses are television cabinets, PC parts, electrical motor end caps, bus bar insulators, pump housings, impellors and lighting devices.
Nagase offers various grades of M-PPE. Please contact us to find out more.
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile (ASA)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)