We offer a variety of high thermal conductivity, electrically conductive die attach adhesives for circuit assembly applications. We are committed to partnering with customers to create customized solutions.
High Thermal Conductivity, Electrically Conductive Die Attach Adhesives
|Product||Description||Resistivity (ohm•cm)|| Tg (˚C)
|CA-190||High thermal conductivity (20W/mK), ionically clean, long open time die attach for small die and LED||5.0 x 10-5||135||11,000||Pin transfer Dispense|
|CA-195||Low cost, high thermal conductivity (15W/mK), ionically clean, long open time die attach for small die and LED||6.0 x 10-5||135||11,000||Pin transfer Dispense|
|DA-5045-2||High thermal conductivity (20W/m°K) die attach for LED's and small die||1.0 x 10-4||139||10,500||Pin transfer Dispense|
|DA-5933A||High thermal conductivity (21W/m°K),ionically clean die attach for power devices and LED's||9.0 x 10-5||107||7,500||Pin transfer Dispense|
Engineered Materials Systems, Inc., a Nagase group company, is a global formulator and manufacturer of adhesives, conductives and encapsulants.
- Electrical Conductive Paste
- Dielectric Inks
- Electric Conductive Ink for Printed Electronics
- UV Cure Assembly Adhesives and Encapsulants
- Thermally Conductive / Electrically Insulating Adhesives
- Flex Circuit and Printer Head Assembly Adhesives
- Chip-on-Board Encapsulants
- Low Cost Electrically Conductive Adhesives (Reduced Silver Content)