We offer a variety of adhesives for printed electronics. We are committed to partnering with customers to create customized solutions.
|Product||Description||Viscosity (cps)(5.0 rpm)||Tg (˚C)Tan Delta||Cure||Pot Life at 25°C(hrs)|
|UF-1569*||One-part, dispensable, rapid-cure adhesive designed for dot dispensing. Compatible with conductive inks and surface mounting adhesives.||12,000||15||1min @ 150°C; 2h @ 70°C||48 (Hrs)|
*Apply under surface mount technology to add strength and prevent silver shorts
Engineered Materials Systems, Inc., a Nagase group company, is a global formulator and manufacturer of adhesives, conductives and encapsulants.
- Electrical Conductive Paste
- Dielectric Inks
- Electric Conductive Ink for Printed Electronics
- UV Cure Assembly Adhesives and Encapsulants
- Thermally Conductive / Electrically Insulating Adhesives
- Flex Circuit and Printer Head Assembly Adhesives
- Chip-on-Board Encapsulants
- Low Cost Electrically Conductive Adhesives (Reduced Silver Content)
- Conductive Adhesives for Circuit Assembly