Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) is a terpolymer composed of the monomers acrylonitrile, styrene and acrylate. It has great toughness and rigidity, good chemical resistance, excellent weather resistance and high gloss. ASA is very similar to ABS, but with better weather resistance. It is used in appliances, building materials, electrical parts, grips, household goods, piping, sporting goods, switches, furniture, automotive trim, automotive IPs, toys and many other applications.
Nagase offers a variety of grades of ASA. Please contact us to find out more.
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Modified Polyphenylene Ether (M-PPE)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)